Saturday, January 5, 2008

World, hold on...

i'm tired of being vain sometimes, its rather time consuming...
but i can't disregard the essence of it in my existence, that would be self loathing, and i am seriously involved with myself, more than anyone i've crossed path. sooner or later people will realize, that selfless act lead to selfishness. justify this though, is it considered socially crude to ignore those who are supposedly dearly, the moment reality in front of me ignites inner devotion to put them aside and focus on the jolt i'm feeling at the moment? it is after all, promising me that desirable future, where and what i want to be. those who truly set me free, answering to that calling, i'll held you close in my heart, no matter how fast or distance i am. sadly, those who grudgingly poise the execution of my chosen departing, warily defuse my steady momentum, and i have a schedule to run, and this time around, i refuse to make that journey longer, and everytime it bothers, i have to double my speed, and mind you, i could be running out of energy. so, let me free, and let me stay vain, let me have what i want, and i'll be complete when i'm back again. don't make me remind you, it was the world that i was released into, make me the way i am, i'm done with the adjusting period and mopping around with the unjust, i'm moving forward, so, if none of you are with me, i have to rely on God, even though God most likely have slightest favor in a discord person such as myself, but i still have faith. no more blast from the past episode...

No comments: