Tuesday, May 15, 2007

silent lightning

it is the wee hour, and it starting to storm in silent, and raindrops finally pouring, catch me now, im falling... geez, what a poetic crap, but honestly it is pouring now, and the lighning makes it stage present a few times. Urmm, do you bitches and SOB believe in safety net? You know that kind of security measure that whenever relationships doesn't seems to work out, there will always that one person, like a safety net, you can always run to, and feel belong again, I don't know, in my vain mind at this hour that thoughts intertwine.

Do you have a safety net? Someone to catch you when you fall? Is it your bestfriend, the one that understands you, the emotions and retarded parts, can a boy and a girl be more than just friends, well in these days, for that matter even boy and boy or girl and girl, which ever suits the preference, can it be more than that? Answering a question with a question, doesn't seems to solve anything now does it.

The thing with having a safety net is, you oughta to start to trust in a person and the thing with moi', i don't trust anyone. which left me with no safety net, the reason being in my 'vain' head, everyone wants a piece of everyone. You want to hug me.. You want to kiss me.. You want to touch me, there.. You want my money.. You want to sex me.. You want my body.. And the worst and scariest of all, you think you owned me.. So, would you rather have a piece of me now? hahaha I don't know what is so funny, but it does sound pretty hillarious to me, well you can have it anyway, i'll stay fickle in the end and its all about moi'! Signing out now, goodnight crazy beautiful xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: