Wednesday, May 16, 2007

i'm horny!




We only see what our eyes want to see. So here it goes….

The night is young, even so, its already passed 12am, but the unfulfilled desire appear to erupt this time around. Why is it longing seems to just? Everyday, when we look in the mirror, I know, we the vain society does whenever has the chance, stare at our own reflection before leaving the house, some glance at the compact powder mirror ritually a day to see if anything needs perfection, but what really did we see? Is it a mirror of ourselves or someone else? Why do we care so much on the surface when ultimately no one knows how we feel inside? You might be thinking, ‘I crave for a krispy kream donuts’ or ‘I want to stay in bed instead of be here with all this retards’ or ‘why did he left me so abruptly, am I undeserving?’ or ‘last night sex was mind blowing, I want more!’ or ‘ I don’t want to live anymore, there is no love for me’, does anyone know?

So, bitches and SOB, are you on heat tonight? Coz if you do, tell me what is in your mind to get rid of that revolting desire if you’re lying there all by yourself, I am definite to a certain point in live, masturbation doesn’t do the trick anymore. Oh, anyhoo, guys and girls do masturbate, only girls in my demographic society make it as a well kept secret confessed only with God, however bitches of the vain society, aren’t you proud to tell who or in this context what has been in your vagina? Of course you should be, I once went to adult shop with a mate of mine, and she was so peculiar looking for the right dildo, and end up with the ‘purple rabbit’ haha if you know what that is, saying it is for the rainy days. A couple months later I was at her place for a quick stop, and I found that apparently the ‘purple rabbit’ had a few friends, there’s ‘mr blackie’, long and thick, another ‘rabbit’ and another, thai beads, all lying around. So I asked her, “so its been raining here often lately eh missy?” Of course it end up me and her cracking hysterically and me mockingly shove one ‘rabbit’ to my ass, ouch! Haha

So, yea, is it raining at your place now? Xxxxxxxxxxxx
p/s: my mate is really an outstanding person both academically and personality, she just had quite an appetite, but all of you don’t get to see that, haha fuck me!

No comments: